WHY JOIN THIRTY-ONE?
EARN 25% - 35% Commission1
Pick your kit. Make it your own.
Choose from 3 kit options you either design with the prints & personalizations you want or opt for our pre-selected Designer Pick of everything!
ULTIMATE #GOALGETTER KIT
18 top-selling styles, including 4 NEW FALL STYLES! You choose the rest, plus 5 personalization designs!
A $1,012 VALUE!2
SIGNATURE FAN FAVES KIT
11 of our bestsellers! You select your prints and 3 personalization designs!
A $568 VALUE!2
BASIC BESTSELLERS KIT
8 of our most popular styles! You choose your prints, plus one personalization design!
A $348 VALUE!2
EXTRA 10% Commission Bonus NOW!
|$500||$125 + $50*|
|$1,000||$250 + $100|
|$1,500||$375 + $150|
|$2,000||$500 + $200|
|*10% PERSONAL SALES BONUS EARNED
Hit $500+ Personal Volume each month & get 35% commission on ALL PV, NO LIMIT.1
How much do Consultants earn?
As with any business, success depends on the amount of time you devote to your business and the amount of work you put into it. It’s all up to you! Here’s an idea of what to expect.
Statement of Typical Participant’s Earnings 2019
The primary source of income of a Typical Participant in the Compensation Plan (the “Plan”) of Thirty-One Gifts Canada Inc. (“Thirty-One Gifts”) is from compensation on personal and downline sales of products. Personal Earnings will vary.3
Based on the past earnings experience of Company Consultants, the following amounts of compensation could be expected to be received by the given percentages of participants in the Plan during the last year.
A Typical Participant in the Plan is defined as an Independent Consultant who has been engaged in the Plan for at least one year, and who actively engages in the activities necessary to realize the benefits of the Plan (i.e. active in at least five of twelve months). A Typical Participant in the Plan earns between Cdn $132 and $1,000 annually.
Please note that these earnings have been derived from the past earnings experiences of Thirty-One Gifts. This Statement of Typical Participant’s Earnings will be updated annually.
|Consultant Yearly Income4||% of all Consultants5,6|
|$0 — $999||50.19%|
|$1,000 — $1,999||23.99%|
|$2,000 — $2,999||9.69%|
|$3,000 — $3,999||4.20%|
|$4,000 — $4,999||2.24%|
|$5,000 — $9,999||4.64%|
|$10,000 and Over||5.05%|
1. Active Consultants who submit $500 or more in PV in a calendar month earn a 10% commission bonus in addition to their regular 25% commission. The 10% commission bonus is available through 31 August 2020.
2. Shipping and sales tax will also be charged. Enrollment Kits subject to change based on season, available inventory and other considerations. Consultants who choose Customizable Kits and do not make their customization selections will receive a kit with pre-selected personalization and prints. Consultants may choose to have a personal website and branded emails sent to their Customers which is currently $16.95 per month. Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. See the Consultant Guidebook for more information.
3. Yearly Income refers to gross income. You should factor in estimated operating expenses, such as advertising and promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, telephone and internet costs, and miscellaneous expenses when projecting potential profits
4. Income is defined as commissions earned by a Consultant from Thirty-One for her sale of products and any applicable overrides as defined in the Career Path booklet.
5. This table includes Consultants as of 31 December 2019 (or earlier in the year if the Consultant relationship was terminated).
6. This table includes 96,786 Consultants who were active for at least one month in 2019. An active Consultant is defined as a Consultant who submits $200 in personal sales volume in a rolling three-month period (including the current month and two months prior).