Get 50% OFF new fall bags when you spend $60. SHOP NOW
Better Together: Pair these bags for summer fun!
When are two bags better than one? When each is designed to complement the other in ways that make life easier, cuter and a lot more fun! We’ve partnered up eight of this season’s top styles to show you how the perfect pairing can elevate any amazing tote into a must-have summer solution.
For tote-ally awesome road trips
Your kids will have a blast packing up their own mobile entertainment kit with a kid-friendly All-In™ Organizer in their choice of fun summer print, paired with an adorable Hide & Peek Pouch to tuck inside.
This tote’s open top and mesh side pockets make it easy for little hands to grab just the book, tablet or toy they’re looking for, and the expandable pouch is perfect to keep art supplies like crayons all in one place. Plus, this durable duo is sized just right to hold a few backseat boredom busters your family may not have tried before:
- Paper map and highlighters to track your journey
- Sketchpad and coloured pencils to take turns adding to a poem or picture
- Travel dictionary and pens to start your own spelling bee
- Paper and markers to make old-school fortune tellers (Apartment Therapy shares some simple folding instructions.)
For get-togethers to remember
From picnic to pool party and beach to backyard barbecue, summer is all about enjoying the outdoors with those you love. (And food, of course. Can’t forget about the food!)
Pack up everything you need for your summertime adventures in Thirty-One’s sturdy and structured Large Utility Tote. This classic tote is roomy enough to carry plenty of groceries for grillin’ and chillin’ – plus all those little necessities you’ll want to remember to bring, like salt and pepper, a bottle opener, pre-moistened wipes, serving spoons, sunscreen, bug spray and trash bags. Or pack up yard games and toys like water guns, soccer balls, Frisbees® and more. (Experience tells us it makes the perfect water balloon arsenal!)
Pair your LUT with a coordinating Picnic Thermal Tote – sized to fit right inside – to keep snacks and drinks on ice…literally! Pack up a crowd-pleasing batch of Lemonade Iced Tea (we like this three-step recipe from Southern Living that uses frozen lemonade concentrate): The thermal’s Leak Lock® lining means you can fill it with loose ice without worrying about drips.
For nutritious noshing (with a nametag!)
Whether you’re packing up a healthy lunch for your kids’ summer camp, daycare or school, a roomy, insulated cooler bag is key. And Thirty-One’s super-cute wraparound designs? They’re the icing on the cake!
Choose a soft-sided thermal lunch bag with some structure to hold all of those tasty treats – our new Off to Lunch Thermal comes in a bunch of limited-time designs to show off their style, from farm fun to a beach-ready 4x4 to their very own food truck! And remember to tie on a matching Take-Along Bag Tag to make sure their lunchbox finds its way back home.
Check out our best tips on packing a healthy lunch your kids will love!
For little ones' big adventures
Baby’s got a brand-new bag (or two)! New and experienced parents alike will count on the hands-free combination of an Adventures Backpack with a Cool Clip® Thermal Pouch to tote everything needed for a day out with the kiddos. The backpack features plenty of room for diapers, books and toys along with a handy thermal pocket, while clipping on a pouch provides even more room for bottles and snacks.
Both come in gender-neutral prints so mom or dad can just grab and go! You can make our stylish backpack even more special with an embroidered design or monogram. Here are a few ideas to try out using Thirty-One’s personalization studio – just click the “personalize” button under Adventures Backpack and let your creativity flow!
- Display your family’s last initial in pretty Feathers, Dainty Heart or Floral Letter
- Or keep it gender-neutral with Stamp, Embellished or Bracket
- Choose a sweet forest friend like Bear, Fox or Owl
- Your family name or baby’s first name will look great in any of our 10 message fonts
- Monograms are a creative way to set 3-letter baby names like AVA, MAX and MIA
- Or use a monogram to spell out MOM or DAD
- Ampersand is great for families with two kids (Rose & Rider), to personalize the perfect shower gift (sugar & spice; snips & snails) or to share a smile (Keep Calm & Carry Snacks)