Get 50% OFF new fall bags when you spend $60. SHOP NOW
Gives spotlight: Girls on the run
Thirty-One Gives continues to be a proud sponsor of Girls on the Run, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to pursue her dreams. It inspires girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. Take a look at some of the ways we get involved – and how you can, too!
Did you know?
- Thirty-One Gives has invested in Girls on the Run to help reach 200,000 girls annually
- More than 90,000 Thirty-One Gifts products were donated to Girls on the Run councils in the U.S. this year
- Our funds help GOTR provide financial assistance to 44% of all Girls on the Run participants
- Thirty-One Consultants across the U.S. supported their local GOTR councils by coaching, volunteering at 5Ks, hosting fundraisers, bringing GOTR to their schools and enrolling their daughters in the program
- Thirty-One Consultants have celebrated Girls on the Run 5k participants in true Thirty-One style by attending races and events across the U.S.
- Girls on the Run participants completed Vision Boards and received a Thirty-One product at the end of the races
- hirty-One was featured on all Girls on the Run program T-shirts in the 2017-2018 season. Shirts were distributed to over 250,000 girls and coaches
- Girls on the Run is coming to Canada in 2018! We are currently working together to identify council locations and interested leaders!
- In 2017, Girls on the Run had 7,458 5K participants, 2,637 coaches and more than 21,000 total attendees, including running buddies, other community runners, spectators and volunteers
- Thirty-One has participated in eight races across the country:
- Los Angeles
- Tampa Bay
- Coastal Carolina
- New Jersey
- 2017 saw 127 Consultant volunteers and 20 Home Office volunteers
- Florida had the biggest Consultant group with 50 volunteers
- Columbus had the rainiest event of the Spring!
Hear what Consultants have to say:
Visit Thirty-One Gives to see all the community partners we work with and to find even more amazing organizations you can help support.