More kit options:
Fabulous rewards begin with an Enrollment Kit! Which will you choose?
Choose our $115 Signature Kit3
Includes 10 of our best-loved products in our top prints of the season, plus selling and marketing tools to help you hit the ground running!
or choose our $146 CUSTOM Signature Kit3
Same as our Signature Kit, but you pick the prints YOU like best!
Plus, you get to choose personalization designs for these items!
LARGE UTILITY TOTE
MINI ZIPPER POUCH
CLOSE TO HOME™ CADDY
How to earn
It's easier to earn commission and bonuses than you might think. This chart explains how our monthly commission and bonuses work.
|$500||$125 + $50|
|$1,000||$250 + $100|
|$1,500||$375 + $150|
|$2,000||$500 + $200*|
|*10% PERSONAL SALES BONUS EARNED
Hit $500+ Personal Volume each month & get 35% commission on ALL PV, NO LIMIT.
How much do Consultants earn?
As with any business, success depends on the amount of time you devote to your business and the amount of work you put into it. It’s all up to you! Here’s an idea of what to expect.
Statement of Typical Participant’s Earnings 2019
The primary source of income of a Typical Participant in the Compensation Plan (the “Plan”) of Thirty-One Gifts Canada Inc. (“Thirty-One Gifts”) is from compensation on personal and downline sales of products. Personal Earnings will vary.
Based on the past earnings experience of Company Consultants, the following amounts of compensation could be expected to be received by the given percentages of participants in the Plan during the last year.
A Typical Participant in the Plan is defined as an Independent Consultant who has been engaged in the Plan for at least one year, and who actively engages in the activities necessary to realize the benefits of the Plan (i.e. active in at least five of twelve months). A Typical Participant in the Plan earns between Cdn $132 and $1,000 annually.
Please note that these earnings have been derived from the past earnings experiences of Thirty-One Gifts. This Statement of Typical Participant’s Earnings will be updated annually.
|Consultant Yearly Income3||% of all Consultants4,5|
|$0 — $999||50.19%|
|$1,000 — $1,999||23.99%|
|$2,000 — $2,999||9.69%|
|$3,000 — $3,999||4.20%|
|$4,000 — $4,999||2.24%|
|$5,000 — $9,999||4.64%|
|$10,000 and Over||5.05%|
1. Active Consultants who submit $500 or more in PV in a calendar month earn a 10% commission bonus in addition to their regular 25% commission. The 10% commission bonus is available through 31 August 2020.
2. Sunny Days Social Kit available to new Consultants who join between 15 May 2020 and 31 August 2020. Social Kit Credits may not be used for the purchase of other Enrollment Kits, website subscriptions or Gift Certificates. Credits have no cash value and are non-transferrable. Social Kit Credits expire at the end of the Consultant’s Jumpstart Period, defined as the end of the first full month following enrollment. Consultants will also be charged a monthly subscription fee, currently $16.95, covering the cost of a personal website and branded emails sent to your Customers. Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. See the Consultant Guidebook for more information.
3. Shipping and handling charges and sales tax will also be charged. Enrollment Kit subject to change based on available inventory. Consultants may choose to have a personal website and branded emails sent to your Customers, currently $16.95 per month. Once subscribed, Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. See the Consultant Guidebook for more information.
4. Income is defined as commissions earned by a Consultant from Thirty-One for her sale of products and any applicable overrides as defined in the Career Path booklet.
5. This table includes Consultants as of 31 December 2019 (or earlier in the year if the Consultant relationship was terminated).
6. This table includes 96,766 Consultants who were active for at least one month in 2019. An active Consultant is defined as a Consultant who submits $200 in personal sales volume in a rolling three-month period (including the current month and two months prior).
7. Such operating expenses could include advertising and promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, telephone and Internet costs, and miscellaneous expenses.