Join today and you're on your way to earn cash by the holidays! BE A CONSULTANT
20 journal prompts for 2020
From bullet journals to dream diaries to notebooks, writing is not only a great way to record memories, it’s also a way to explore your own feelings, worries, goals and dreams.
Times of change or uncertainty are prime opportunities to pick up that pen and do a little reflecting, whether you’re a die-hard diary-keeper or new to the world of journaling. Here are some prompts to get you started, whether you’re looking back or thinking ahead.
1. What has challenged you the most this year?
2. When did you feel your highest? When did you feel your lowest?
3. What are three things you’re most grateful for?
4. Give an update on any New Year’s resolutions or other goals.
5. How has your life changed this year?
6. What have you discovered about yourself recently?
7. Have you learned any new skills or picked up a new hobby?
8. What have you stopped doing recently that you’re glad about?
9. Who has inspired you lately?
10. What was the last thing that made you smile? Laugh? Cry?
1. What are 3 emotions you want to manifest and why?
2. What do you want to try that’s outside your comfort zone?
3. What are you most excited about?
4. Are there any life changes that you want to make?
5. Where is the next place you want to travel and why?
6. Write about one person you admire.
7. What goals would you like to have accomplished in 5 years?
8. Create a “To-Read List” or books you’d like to read.
9. If you could know one thing about the future, what would you want to know?
10. Write a list of questions you want to find answers to.
Susan Kilbourne, Managing Editor
What do you want to try that’s outside your comfort zone?
“I’ve always loved music but have never taken the time to learn how to play an instrument – we even have an (inherited) piano at our house that nobody knows how to play! With the new normal we’re all facing, I decided to start sitting at the piano a few minutes each day and just playing along to however I was feeling. When it’s safe, I plan to begin officially taking piano lessons!”
Kristin Breeze, Creative Services Specialist
What are 3 things you’re most grateful for?
“Family (including my fluffy kitty cat, Sis), my Thirty-One family and a place to call home. We recently bought our first house and being quarantined has made me realize there’s no place I’d rather be. This year has made me slow down and appreciate the little things in life.”