Get 50% OFF new fall bags when you spend $60. SHOP NOW
Sweet gifts for spring celebrations
There’s something about spring that puts us in the mood to celebrate! With flowers blossoming and the chill of winter finally behind us, it’s only natural to want to gather together and raise a glass to the sunny days ahead.
Weddings, baby showers and graduations are just a few of the gift-giving celebrations that always seem to fill our calendars come spring. From something for the happy couple to something for the new arrival, find all of the thoughtful gifts you’ll need for the season at Thirty-One.
The end of the school year means high school graduation is just around the corner, but gifts for the graduate don’t have to break the bank! Check out these 5 grad-perfect styles that can be mixed and matched for a gift they’ll love under $60. Or, click here for even more great grad gifts.
1. The Tiny Utility Tote is perfect for organizing their dorm room once they head off to college! Get them one for desk and office supplies, one for snacks and another for makeup and toiletries. Add a personal touch with an Icon-It® that expresses their interests or a fun phrase.
2. For the on-the-go grad that always has somewhere to be, the Clear Clip Pouch is the perfect size for taking along snacks on their busy days, plus it features a carabiner to easily clip on to a backpack or tote.
3. Most teens only carry one or two cards and an ID, so why not gift them a stylish and easy way to travel light? The Light Traveler Card Wallet can be printed with their monogram for an extra special touch, and you could even slip a little cash or a gift card inside for them to put towards textbooks or dorm décor!
4. Say a lot with a little when you gift your grad our new Petite Pouf. They can use this little clip-on pouch to carry coins, earbuds, a phone charger or even as a mini first aid kit to take on the go. Tuck a note or some candies inside to congratulate them on this new chapter in their life.
5. They’ve made a lot of memories in school, and now it’s time for them to make some new ones post-graduation. Gift them a personalized Close to Home® Mini Table Gallery with a photo of their pet, family or one of you two together that they can take with them on their new journey.
Soon-to-be parents need lots of help getting ready to welcome their newest family member, so get them a baby shower gift that’s pretty AND practical!
Amazing baby bags:
1. We love the Adventures Backpack as a hands-free baby bag option. It’s got plenty of pockets, including a thermal pocket for bottles, plus padded straps for comfort.
2. For an over-the-shoulder bag that looks more like a stylish carry-all than a diaper bag, go for the Casual Cargo Bag!
Super sweet nursery décor:
2. Personalize a Statement Canvas Pillow Cover with photos, a quote from a nursery rhyme or baby-to-be’s name.
3. Create a one-of-a-kind piece of personalized wall art for their nursery with our Statement Wall Art.
1. The Take Two Bag’s hidden straps let this diaper bag be worn as a tote or backpack!
2. This Super Swap-It Pocket in adorable giraffe print lets new parents easily move baby’s essentials from bag to bag.
3. Our Multi Bottle Thermal is the perfect way for parents to carry extra bottles out and about.
Styles to try: Tiny Utility Tote; Light Traveler Card Wallet; Petite Pouf; Close to Home® Mini Table Gallery; Adventures Backpack; Casual Cargo Bag; Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote; Statement Canvas Pillow Cover; Statement Wall Art; Take Two Bag; Super Swap-It Pocket; Multi Bottle Thermal