Join today and you're on your way to earn cash by the holidays! BE A CONSULTANT
Find inner peace outdoors
Spending time alone can be a very positive and rewarding experience. Getting inside of yourself in beautiful outdoor surroundings can feed your well-being and reinvigorate your soul. You might discover a new talent or rediscover an old one! Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Pick a serene but safe, beautiful place where you can truly be alone like a wooded area, a large park or a meadow.
- Go for a day, a half-day or just a couple of hours – whatever suits your needs.
- Plan well and make a list of the things you will need before you go. Be sure to take along any essentials you might need such as water, food, phone, medication and sunblock.
Remember, it’s all about self-discovery and loving the time you spend with yourself. To assist you in your quest to find inner peace outdoors are some stylishly practical Customer faves!
Get in touch with your creative mind and explore your artistic abilities.
- Sketch pad and pencils
- Easel, canvas, paints, brushes
Dress in comfortable athletic wear and get ready to breathe in the fresh air as you do something good for your mind and body.
- Yoga mat
- Wireless headphones or speaker
- Light weights or stretch bands
Search your soul while you have deep discussions with yourself about life, love and happiness. Keep it positive!
- Spiritual/inspirational books
- Mat or blanket
- Thought journal or diary
- smartphone/tablet audiobook or podcast
Zipper Pouch: sun block, smartphone, headphones
New Horizons Tote: Blanket, books, journal,
Picnic Thermal Tote: Lunch, snacks
- Pick some wildflowers for home
- Collect pinecones, leaves, etc. for crafting
- Create a scrapbook with photos, thoughts, collected items, etc.
- Bring along a garbage bag to collect any litter you see
- Download the app “PlantSnap” on your smartphone to easily identify plants and flowers you see